Welcome to Scholastica
Settle for more

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Engineer or Die

Today i created a budget for the next year and I almost had a heart attack. I also looked at my grades and determined that if I wanted to have a 3.0 GPA by the time I graduate in engineering I would have to make 4.0s in every single class from now on. This means that I will have to be extremely proactive and organized if I want to achieve this level of academic performance. I am very nervous and fretful since i need this in order to progress in life. I will not rest until i make a 3.0 my reality.

The journey must start now- I must take the next 4 months to cover as much material that I can to become proficient again in engineering and relearn all of the basics including stress and strain, heat transfer and score of other concepts and applications..... We are talking about having a future or living in poverty.

May gods will be with me.

-the flame

No comments: