Welcome to Scholastica
Settle for more

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Circus of Time

Is this the end of a beautiful dream?
I've been contemplating many things over the last few days.
These include topics which breach over man's freedom, and the concept of time and thought as separate entities.
But not to bored you with my antics, I had one interesting notion.
Say you are currently living your day to day reality, whatever it may be; going to work at an office, or studying for some degree or another. Take a moment and ask yourself if you put yourself into this situation or was your decision influenced or altered by someone else. Is this where and who you want to be, with all your passion and heart.
I thought about this question and realized that every move I have made has been in ought of another person.
My current desire is to venture unchained into the wild divine. To see the world, travel as far as California and walk along the beach, breathing in peace from the depth of the sunlight and azure blue sky. I just want to be free from judgment, free from emotional bondage and given the opportunity to learn what I choose and most enjoy. Such is the path to enlightenment and well-being... the paradise which I am after though haven't quite figured out the way.

No comments: