Welcome to Scholastica
Settle for more

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Its a paraboloide


Tomorrow I have to complete a very important calculus exam. Its going to be so much fun. I am really looking forward to taking it.,.,..................... ... .





:)
I hope i don't blow the whale phallus. Sory I dont have much to reflect on tonight. Perhaps I should go for a walk and think about the mind.
Not entirely sure if this is what is expected of me. I may have to review this material a little bit longer.
Oh well.
Stream of consiousness is fun. Yay.
Alright, now for something completely different.

It was a long and lonesome night. Sharleene lay upon the sofa in a gleaming trance like state. Her long flowing locks of hair tucked neatly in a bow upon her golden head, the beuty of the radiant maiden.........

Fuck this, I am not a prositute.

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRED.

PROSCRASTIN. ATE HER.
I knew it all along, its just a secret code. BAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
BAMF!
goodnight.




I;m out.

No comments: