Welcome to Scholastica
Settle for more

Monday, December 8, 2008

Bitter Sweet


Today I woke up, and walked to the kitchen. I opened up the fridge then closed it, but then I opened it again. There was something in the air which I could not put my finger on. This intangible thing, well I did not know what to call it, nor do I know now. Only that it comprised the essence of life. An energy field of conscious awareness that binds matter into the holographic encasement of a so called ether.

Say you want to know how to move objects with your mind. That's telekinesis Kyle. Well as far as I know, that is impossible, so quite wasting your time and start working with your talents to do something productive with your life.
I am being bitter aren't I.
If you have the talent, you would know instantly, so quite trying to be like arnold when your genetics are constricting.

I want you to ask yourself this, today... What have I done to help others, but most importantly, what have I done to help myself.

If you want answers, look no further then yourself.... BECAUSE> the kingdom of heaven is within you.

HAVE A NICE DAY
DAN and ...well I miss Rico

No comments: